R Users - Málaga
Group of users of the statistical and programming language R in Málaga (Spain).
Out aim is to build a community where to share knowledge and experiences, organize meetings and all types of activities, focused in learning all R capabilities. this group is completely open to scientists, professors, students, computer scientists, developers, data analysts, and everyone interested in using and developing in R. No previous skills required, everybody is welcome!!
Also, we love espetos :-)
We meet periodically to share interests, learn and collaborate. We also organize hackathons to develop useful R packages, as quick challenges to solve collaboratively during the session.
We adhere to the R Consortium Code of Conduct.
The core of the group is formed by the following members:
- Ángel Mora Bonilla (@amorabonilla). Associate Professor at University of Málaga (Spain).
- Domingo López Rodríguez (@dominlopez). Assistant Professor at University of Málaga
- Pablo Gómez Gonzalo (@Torla18). Research Fellow at University of Málaga
- Jesús Alberto Domínguez Álvarez (@jax1231). Degree in Computer Science and working with R in business
- Ana Villalón Martín (@Anavillalonm). Degree in Computer Science and working with R in business